Saturday, May 29, 2010

God is Good

I am so blessed the way God meets all my needs. This has been a difficult week. The lift for my scooter and my pickup both broke down this week -- on the same day! But after two days in the garage and a trip to Amarillo to get the lift fixed, truck and lift are up and running again.

I thank God for taking care of me in the hard times and the good. He really is everything I need.

God has always been my provider, and I'm learning to lean on Him even more since I've quit work. He always comes through right on time.

Lately, it seems that I've had a large unexpected expense every month. This month, it was the repairs on my truck. Last month, it was medical bills and the month before that it was new batteries for my scooter, which aren't cheap. Before that, it was shocks for the pickup.

But through all of this, God has been faithful and has met every one of these needs. My Social Security benefits started in March, just about the time all these unexpected bills started coming in.

That's what I call good timing, and I know it's because God had a hand in it. I never had to go without. The bank account may have dwindled down but then my check would come in and replenish it before the next bill arrived. God is so good.

Whether it's a physical need, financial or spiritual, I can count on God to see me through. He has never failed me, and I know He will never leave me nor forsake me. I just have to keep on trusting and believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment