Sunday, September 13, 2015

Politically Incorrect

Now that I have an iPad right by my bed, I've been blogging a lot more.  I have a lot of ideas for blogs, but not long enough  for a separate blog.  This is just some random thoughts.  This will probably make half of you laugh and the other half mad.  That's what I call 'fair and balanced.'  Here goes:

Poor Hillary.  Her poll numbers are dropping faster than Bill Clinton's pants.  Hillary is pretty desperate.  She wants to add some spice to her campaign rallies by adding more heart.... she must have Planned Parenthood on speed dial.

Nazi Pelosi showed her support for Hillary, calling her a candidate with integrity. I don't know how Pelosi can say that with a straight face.  Must be the botox.

Joe Biden is considering a run for the presidency, but it may be too late for him to get in the race.  There's only room for one clown, and that's Trump!

There's a lot to say about Trump, but he's probably already said it about himself.  Trump would be the most narcissistic president since, well, Obama.  I'll have to admit that Trump is good for a few laughs.  He said he knows a bimbo when he  sees one... he's married three of them.  Frankly, a bimbo would be a step up from the first lady we have now.

Now that same-sex marriage is legal, does that mean Bruce Jenner can marry himself?  I hope they're very happy together.

Mom asks me ''what's this LGBT stuff I keep hearing about?' I say, Liberal Godless Boastful Transgressors.
.
Black lives matter.... except to other blacks.  They want to deny black-on-black violence.  It would be more accurate to say Black LIES Matter.

With the second GOP debate set for this week, the number of  candidates should start to be whittled down soon.  If the rapture does take place this fall, that will take about half of them out of the race.

These comments weren't meant to offend (that's just a side benefit).  If you are offended by anything I write, let me just say in the words of Hillary Clinton..... I'm s-s-s-sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment