Thursday, November 10, 2011

Don't Be Stupid

If common sense prevails, Obama will be a one-term president. His support has really fallen off among most groups of people. But he still could be re-elected if he holds on to support from one particular group. That group: Stupid people!

Stupid people are everywhere. It was stupid people who helped elect Obama in 2008, and it will take the support of stupid people to get him re-elected.

I'm not saying if you voted for Obama the first time that you're stupid. I'll be nice. I'll just say you were terribly "misguided." But anyone who would consider voting for him AGAIN seriously needs to have their head examined. That would be really stupid.

Some people will vote for Obama only because he's a Democrat. I know a lot of really smart people who vote 'Democrat' no matter who the candidate is. They've always voted for the Democrats, so they think they have to keep supporting the Democrat ticket. People need to wise up. We all need to examine the candidates carefully and vote for the best one, regardless of party affiliation.

I'd consider voting for a Democrat if he's the best candidate. It's not likely, but I'd consider it!

******

And speaking of stupid, Obama made a very stupid remark to French President Nicolas Sarkozy at the G20 Summit last week. The two were talking about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and didn't know their mics were still on. Sarkozy called Netanyahu "a liar" and said "I can't stand him." Obama then responded, saying, "You are sick of him, but I have to work with him every day."

That's not only stupid. It's insulting to Israel. I think Obama should just stick to the teleprompter...

No comments:

Post a Comment