Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

A quick update on the move...

I arrived in Pampa on Saturday. Still lots of boxes to unpack, but things are beginning to take shape and it's starting to feel more like home.

I like the layout of the apartment, especially like having a spare bedroom. That's where I put the computer, and it's where I have all those unpacked boxes piled up. It's going to take some time to sort through those.

My mom and sister have been a lot of help. Karen even hung up my shirts grouped by color and alphabetized the spices in the cabinet. Yeah, how long do you think they'll stay that way? But I really appreciate their help.

On moving day, I arranged it so that the satellite installer would arrive soon after the movers left. I couldn't make it a day without my Fox News, you know!

I can't wait until it warms up so I can get out and explore the neighborhood on my scooter.

That's about it for now. Back to the unpacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment