Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Order Up!

One of the things I will miss most about Amarillo is all the restaurants. New places to eat seem to pop up all the time. Some don't last long, but others stick around a while.

I like to try new places, but I also have my favorites that I keep going back to. I've made a list of places I want to visit one more time before I move. Here's a sample:

Logan's Roadhouse: Great steaks and burgers. But I especially like their dinner rolls. When they're hot and fresh out of the oven, they are so good.

Golden Corral: The best -- and the biggest -- buffet. This thing has everything on it, including my favorite: Chicken fried steak.

Applebee's: I go here for the chicken tenders but also for the desserts.

Country Barn: Best Bar-B-Q anywhere. Sorry, Cattle Call and Dyer's.

Ruby Tequila's: I love their Mexican Pile-On. Also the best chips and salsa.

Arby's: Yes, it's fast food, but I love it. They know what I'm going to order before I order it. I've been there that much.

Burger Barrel: Gotta have one more artery-slammin' cheeseburger before I leave.

Hooters: There's a couple of things I like at Hooters... JUST KIDDING, MOM!

Pizza Planet: Like its name says, best pizza on the planet... or in Amarillo anyway.

I'm hungry just thinking about all this food! Yes, I'm sure going to miss Amarillo, but I'll be back to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment