Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

I know I've said I don't make new year's resolutions, but I decided to tackle a few resolutions that a lot of people make at the start of a new year by putting by own twist on them. So, here are my New Year's resolutions for 2013:

1. Exercise more. I will exercise the right to free speech and the right to speak (or, in this case, write) freely without government interference. I will exercise the right to practice my faith without interference by the government. I will exercise the right to bear arms. (I'll wear short sleeves year-round, and I don't care who it offends.) And I might get a gun, too. The best reason to own a gun: BECAUSE I CAN!

2. Eat less. I'm going to start eating less yucky vegetables, less health food and less 'lite' portions.

3. Drink less beer. This may be a tough one! That Barg's root beer is soooo addicting! I can finish off a six-pack before you know it.

4. Spend less. I'm not saying I'm cheap, but this could be the year I go off the 'thrift-ful cliff.' The government should try that sometime.

5. Spend more time with the ones I love. That means spending a lot more time with O'Reilly, Hannity and my favorite Fox News anchor babe, Megyn Kelly.

People say keeping resolutions is hard, but these don't seem too hard. I think I can do it this year! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment