Thursday, August 9, 2012

'I Didn't Build That'

Our president tries to tell us if you have a successful job or a business or a good life, "you didn't build that" on your own. He wants you to believe the government is responsible for your success. He wants you to be totally dependant on the government.

I can't take credit for anything I've achieved in life, but it's not because I had help from the government. The government didn't provide me with a job or a salary or a place to live. The government doesn't supply all my needs.... GOD DOES!!

God is my source of help, not the government. I am totally dependant on Him. God can do things that the government can't do!

When I graduated college and started looking for a job, it seemed hopeless. Most employers looked at my disability and weren't willing to take a chance. But GOD provided! He put the right people in my life at the right time, while I was still in college, so that I got the right job. I landed my dream job. The government could never orchestrate something like that.

After I got the job, I needed a place to live. I didn't have a car or any way to get around in Amarillo. Again, it was GOD who came through for me. He provided the perfect place to live, just blocks away from my job.

Time after time, I've seen GOD show up and do things for me that seemed impossible. I am where I am today because of Him, and the government had nothing to do with it.

This government will fall some day. I can't rely on it to take care of me, but I can always trust in God to help me. God never changes. He is my source, and He will provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment