Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Words of Wisdom

The Bible tells us to "think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth." I was looking back over some notes I'd jotted down this year of sayings that have helped me. I didn't come up with most of these sayings. I read them on Facebook or got them from sermons or books. I hope these thoughts will bless you, too, if you will stop and think on them:

"We see who we are; God sees who He wants us to become."

"God put his very best gift on the tree, not under it."

The Christian life is more than simply giving up bad habits. It is acquiring a newness of mind which comes from setting your heart and mind on Jesus and having the mind of Christ.

"Salvation is a blend of faith and grace."

No matter how bad we were before we were saved, and no matter how bad we've been after we're saved, HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!

If you have God, you have everything. Me + GOD = Success.

God accepts us before we accept Him.

We do what we can; God does what we CANNOT.

No matter what cards I'm dealt in life, God will see me through.

God doesn't always change our circumstances; sometimes He changes us.

"Don't give up; Go to God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment