Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Praise Report

I thank God today for his goodness and how he always takes care of me.

I discovered today that since moving into my new apartment nearly a month ago my Life Alert box hasn't been turned on! It has been plugged in and connected to the phone, but the box wasn't turned on.

Life Alert calls me once a month to have me test my call button. When I got the call today, I pressed my button and nothing happened. The power button on the speaker wasn't on. I couldn't believe it!

I rely on the Life Alert box to call for help in case I fall or need assistance. Thank God, I haven't needed to use it since I moved. God is definitely looking out for me! I'm so thankful to him today.

I seem to be getting a little strength back in my legs. I haven't fallen in nearly a month, and it has been easier transferring from my scooter to the chair and bed. I've also been getting in and out of my truck better.

God is so good, and I'm just trusting in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment