Monday, February 6, 2012

Things Are 'Looking Up'

Some are saying the economy is improving, and things in the U.S. will get better in 2012. What planet are they from? I'm usually optimistic. I try to look at the bright side of things. But I believe the U.S. is headed for a disaster.

For once, I'm not blaming Obama. (Well, maybe a little.) In the end, it's not going to matter if Democrats or Republicans are in charge in Washington. All of the signs are pointing to a one-world economic system, just as the Bible prophesies in Revelation. Many say a one-world economy is the "solution" to our national and global financial crisis. Even the pope is supporting the idea of a "central world bank."

That's where we're headed, and I don't think it's far off.

There's been a lot of hype about the year 2012 and the end of the world. The Mayan calendar predicts that the world will come to an end on Dec. 21, 2012. Well, it's not the Mayan calendar we need to be watching.... It's God's calendar. And the next big event on God's calendar is the return of Jesus Christ to rapture the church.

The return of Jesus is soon. Yes, it could happen in 2012! It's so awesome to think that we're so close. There's a better world ahead, but it's not in the hope of a one-world government. It's in the hope we have through Jesus! I like what my friend Jimmy Phillips said on the radio last week: "I'm not looking for a hole in the ground... I'm looking for a hole in the sky!" And it could happen any day.

I'm ready to get out of here. I'm ready for my new body. I want to run and run and run all over heaven. I'm going to dance, too! I have a dance waiting for me there.

That's going to be the greatest day ever, and I don't want to miss it! How about you? Will you be ready when Jesus appears? We must do everything we can now to make sure that we're ready and that our family and friends are ready, too.

There are dark times ahead on this earth, but keep looking up. Look up! Jesus is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment