Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Than A Motto

Do we, as Americans, really put our trust in God? We say we do. Our country was founded on Christian principles. It’s even on our currency: “IN GOD WE TRUST.” But do we really trust God to meet our needs?

If you put your trust in the government, in other people -- or even in yourself -- you will be disappointed.

But God never disappoints.

When tough times hit, such as illness or financial woes, it’s easy to let worry take over and consume us but we just have to have trust. I read a Bible verse from the book of Proverbs, which says,“Things work out for those who trust God.”

Trust God. That’s what I have had to learn to do, and God has never let me down! Are you in a difficult situation today? If your trust is in God, there’s no need to worry. The Bible says “Cast all your cares on Him.”

Pray and believe that God will meet all your needs. God has a plan for your life.

In the Bible, it says, “Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you.” (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

We have to trust Him to meet our needs. He took care of me, and He will do the same for you! So whom do you have your trust in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment