Monday, February 4, 2013

Big Daddy WHO?

When I told Mom that Big Daddy Weave is coming to Pampa, she said, "Big Daddy WHO?" She thought I was talking about a man, not a group. If they traveled with the Gaithers, I'm sure Mom would know exactly who they are.

Big Daddy Weave is Mike, Jeff, Jay, Joe and Jeremy. Together, they are one of the most popular contemporary Christian groups, and they are coming to Pampa this weekend with the Redeemed Tour. Chris August and Citizen Way are also on the tour.

I've been to a Big Daddy Weave concert before, in Amarillo, but I didn't think they would ever come to our little town. This is big for Pampa. We're getting three groups for this night of praise and worship. I haven't listened to Chris August or Citizen Way as much, but I'm sure it will be a great concert. Tickets are only $10 at www.itickets.com. Can't get a deal like that in the big cities!

I hope people will come out and enjoy the concert. Let's pack M.K. Brown auditorium Sunday night and all worship the Lord together!

Mom asked if I thought she'd like their music. I don't know. It might be a little loud for you, Mom, you better stick with the Gaithers! Then again, she might really enjoy the concert. The night is about worshipping Jesus, and that's what we should all be doing all the time!

If you're in the area around Pampa, I hope to see you here this Sunday night! It's going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment