Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting Started

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I’m Chris, and this is my attempt at blogging.

I like to write, so I thought I’d try blogging. I’ll write mostly about life issues and what's happening in my world but may occasionally write about politics. If you’re a liberal, you’ll have to forgive my political rants.

I hope you’ll like some of what you read here. If you do, leave me a comment.

Thanks again for joining me as we travel down life’s highway.

Let’s get started….

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    You really don't know what an inspiration you are to many, many people. What you have accomplished in life, in spite of what WE see as limitations is unbelievable!! I will never forget one time when your mom asked me to "pray for Chris," which really meant pray for me because Chris is up to something again that has me scared to death! She said you had decided to get your drivers license and get a car. Sure enough, that's what you did! You have overcome so much and accomplished so much!! I hope your back gets better so you can get going again. Blessing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete